WHAT ARE COOKIES?
According to their purpose, the Cookies can be classified as:
1. Technical cookies
Technical cookies include navigation or session cookies, performance cookies and functional cookies. We do not need to seek your consent to use these cookies.
a) Navigation cookies
These cookies are key to enable you to move within the Website and use its functions. Without these cookies, you might not be able to access these functions, such as the shopping basket.
The navigation cookies are used to store a unique identifier to manage and identify each user as unique in relation to any other users who may be visiting the site at that same time.
b) Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about the pages you visit most often and your activities on the SQUARe027 Website. They also allow us to immediately identify and solve any technical problems you might experience while navigating our website. The information saved by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and used only to improve the functionality of the website, so it is never used to collect your personal data for advertising purposes.
c) Functional cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember the user’s choices (such as your location, user name, language or the font size you prefer) and provide enhanced features.
These cookies may be first party or third party. The information gathered by these cookies is anonymous.
2. PROFILING COOKIES
The profiling cookies, including advertising and targeting cookies, are used by SQUARe027, our advertising providers and/or third parties to offer you a personalized browsing experience by delivering you advertisements that are relevant to your interests on third party websites. Cookies are used to identify your preferences and analyze your online interactions and transactions with us.
3. Third party cookies
These cookies are used by partners of this Website to show you advertisements when you are on other websites, and for example showing you the products that you have recently viewed on our Website. These cookies may also be used to show products which might be of interest to you or which are similar to products you have looked at before. The use of these Cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but may allow connection to the browser installed on your computer or other devices.
Social Network Cookies
These cookies are necessary to allow your social account to interact with our website. For example, they are used to express your appreciation and to share it with your social networking friends. The social network cookies are not needed for navigation.
Through your browser settings, you can accept or decline cookies or set your browser to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Please note that if you disable completely cookies from the browser, then it is possible that some functions of our website will not function properly such as the normal surfing of the site, the purchase activity, and finally you may also lose any tailored activity such the advertising you receive when you visit this Website will not be tailored to your interests.
How to disable cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Steps to block the cookies of all websites:
- Open the Internet Explorer by clicking the ‘Start’ button and clicking on Internet Explorer.
- Click on the ‘Tools’ button and on ‘Internet options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab, under ‘Settings’, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies. Click on ‘OK’.
- Blocking cookies might prevent some websites from displaying correctly.
Steps to block the cookies of all websites:
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button and choose ‘Settings’.
- Go to the ‘Privacy’ section.
- In the ‘Firefox will:’ section choose ‘Use custom settings for history’.
- Uncheck the box at ‘Accept Cookies from sites’. Click on ‘OK’.
- Choose the Chrome ‘Menu’ item.
- Choose ‘Settings’.
- At the bottom of the page choose ‘Show advanced settings’.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section click the ‘Content settings’ button.
- Choose ‘Block sites from saving any data’.
- Choose ‘Done’.
- Open Safari if it is not already open.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- In the “Block cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
- If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Our website uses several type of cookies for different purposes; in particular we use:
Third party cookies:
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you want to know more about cookies, have any question or want to send us suggestions, please contact us at SQUARe027
Via Bellaria 2545
47030 San Mauro Pascoli (FC)