Updated to June 2017
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
In general, SQUARe027 does not collect the personal data of users visiting and consulting the Website, with the exception of so-called browsing data. The technological platform by means of which the Website is made available to the user, in fact automatically records certain browsing data – transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communications protocols – such as the name of the Internet provider, the source website, the pages visited, the date and duration of each visit, etc. Such information permits access to the Website and the use of certain services, and this information may be utilized in an anonymous, aggregated form for statistical purposes and in order to verify the correct functioning of the Website.
SQUARe027 does not collect such data in order to associate them with other information about users, and subsequently to identify such users; nevertheless, the data in question, by their very nature, may permit the identification of users following processing and association with other information. Browsing data may thus be used by SQUARe027 to ascertain whether any liability exists regarding computer crimes committed to the detriment of the Website, or by means of the Website. Without prejudice to such event, the aforementioned browsing data are only stored temporarily, in accordance with applicable law.
DATA VOLUNTEERED BY THE USER
SQUARe027 collects and processes the personal data that the user voluntarily provides when she/he interacts with the Website’s functions and services, such as in the event of registration, and to receive newsletters and other commercial information, and to send spontaneous applications for information or communications to SQUARe027.
If you authorize your subscription to the SQUARe027 Newsletter, we will provide you with the latest information regarding our products and services by email.
Subscription to the SQUARe027 Newsletter may entail using Personal Data to make personalized advertising related to our products and services available to you via email, SMS or any other of our own electronic media or those of third parties.
Personal Data related to your purchases at online or physical stores, tastes and preferences, may be used for the purpose of marketing studies, analysis, generating user profiles, quality surveys and improving our client interaction.
You can unsubscribe through the Platform’s Newsletter section at any time, or by following the information we provide in each communication.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
SQUARe027 process users’ personal data for the following purposes:
- the management of registration for the Website;
- the operational management of Website navigation;
- the management of Website security;
- market surveys;
- statistical calculations;
- compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- the exercise of rights in courts of law.
Furthermore, once the user’s authorization has been given, the Data Controller may process the data for the purpose of establishing individual and group profiles (profiling), and for marketing purposes such as the communication, by newsletter or e-mail, of information and/or updates regarding SQUARe027’s products and services.
Nevertheless, the user may decide at any time not to have such e-mails (newsletters) sent.
MEANS OF DATA PROCESSING
The user’s personal data shall be processed using computerized and data transmission systems, mainly by electronic and computerized means, as well as on paper in the case of certain specific operations.
In accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, specific safety measures shall be observed to prevent the loss of data, the illegal or incorrect use thereof, and unauthorized access to such data.
Users of the Website may exercise their rights under Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 set out in full below. Such rights may be exercised without the need for any formalities, simply by submitting a request to the above Data Controller, to be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. Data Subject’s rights
(Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The data controller is SQUARe027 of Zanuccoli Marco, with registered office in San Mauro Pascoli (FC), Via Bellaria, 2545, Cap. 47030.
Furthermore, SQUARe027 may disclose the data to other third parties, such as professionals, consultants and, any third parties cooperating with SQUARe027 in the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes.
SQUARe027 undertakes to supply said third parties exclusively with those data strictly required in order to perform the services and operations assigned to them. SQUARe027 also undertakes to do everything possible to ensure that the third parties use the data they receive exclusively for the purposes indicated by SQUARe027, and in accordance with the provisions governing personal data processing.
The user’s personal data may also be disclosed to those recipients deemed legitimate by law or regulation, as, for example, in the case of requests on the part of the appointed public authorities or the legal authorities, or in general within the context of legal proceedings, and also in order to protect and defend the Website and the rights of SQUARe027.
An updated list of all data processors may be requested from the Data Controller cited below, at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The Personal Data shall not be disclosed.
EXTERNAL LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest or banners, advertising messages and advertisements of third parties. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: SQUARe027
Via Bellaria 2545,
San Mauro Pascoli (FC)
AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
SQUARe027 does not accept orders or registrations, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable data from, submitted by anyone under the age of eighteen years, or age of majority in his/her country, If you are under this age, please do not register or proceed with the online purchase and ask adults to proceed with the necessary procedures.
By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us.